Aqua Mix Pro Block Pre-Sealer Key Features:
- Ideal for six sided pre sealing (dip sealing)
- Allows moisture vapor transmission
- Works excellent as a grout release
- Is not an adhesive bond breaker
- Safe to use, water-based, low VOC
For use on:
As a pre sealer or grout release for all natural stone such as granite, basalt, marble, limestone, sandstone, bluestone, travertine, slate etc. concrete pavers, brick and masonry. Pro Block Pre Sealer is for interior and exterior use.
- Not for use Pro Block Pre-Sealer as a final top surface sealer
- Do not allow sealer to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
- If product is allowed to dry on surface, a white film may form. If this occurs, scrub with water and a white nylon pad
- Pro Block is not a waterproofing agent
- Not for use on the top surface prior to the application of Enhancing Sealers such as Aqua Mix Enrich’N’Seal or Aqua Mix Stone Enhancer
Read entire label before using. All surfaces should be clean, dry and free of existing sealers or coatings. Dust off, wipe or brush all surfaces to be sealed to remove all loose particles that could adversely affect sealer penetration and performance.
The Stone or Tile must be dry prior to applying sealer – the following document explains in detail the definition of the term “dry” as it relates to sealer application. READ MORE
A single coat is recommended, assuring 100% coverage. For use as a pre-seal prior to grouting apply a single coat to the top surface, and sides if required. Sealing all six sides is recommended for maximum protection. If applying an enhancer as the final surface seal, DO NOT apply any Pro Block to the top surface as it will stop the penetration of enhancing sealers. Please contact Aqua Mix® prior to installation if an enhancer is specified for use. Be sure any sealer that does not penetrate surface is polished DRY off the surface within 5 minutes of application using absorbent paper or cotton towels.
- Sealer should be allowed to cure 48 hours prior to installation.
- When used as a pre-sealer, sealer must cure a minimum of 2 hours prior to grouting.
- Ensure good airflow during the curing process.
- Do NOT allow to get wet during the curing process.
Check out our full range of natural stone sealers and cleaners.
For an over view of some of our stone cleaners, read this article: Stone Cleaning & Maintenance from RMS Marble