Key Features of Stone Deep Clean
- For heavily soiled natural stone surfaces
- Cleans ground-in dirt, grease, soap scum, and other organic materials
- Safe, Non-acidic formula
- Biodegradable formula
- Specially designed to be safe for use on natural stone
- Strips wax and floor finishes
For use on:
Stone Deep Clean can be used on all natural stone (such as granite, limestone, slate, and travertine), ceramic, porcelain, quarry, Saltillo, terra-cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces, linoleum or resilient flooring.
Limitations of Aquamix Stone Deep Clean:
- Do not allow cleaner to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
- Regular use of high alkaline cleaners will reduce sealer life
Application of Product:
USE CHEMICAL-RESISTANT GLOVES, such as nitrile, when handling the product. Read entire label before using. Sweep, vacuum, or dust surface.
Mix Stone Deep Clean as follows:
LIGHT SOIL BUILD-UP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 4 parts water.
MODERATE SOIL BUILD-UP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 3 parts water.
STRIPPING: Mix 1 part cleaner with 1 part water.
HEAVY SOIL BUILDUP: Use full strength.
Apply solution to surface with mop, sponge, or brush. Allow product to dwell 3 to 5 minutes for cleaning, or 5 to 10 minutes when stripping waxes or finishes. Agitate with a synthetic mop, scrub brush, or scrub machine. Do not allow the solution to dry on the surface. Mop up dirty solution. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Cleaning of equipment:
Clean tools with water before material dries.
Check out our latest article about our other natural stone cleaning & maintenance offerings.
For our whole range of maintenance products, click here: stone sealers and cleaners