Key Features of Stone Clean & Shine
- Ideal for everyday use
- Beautifies as it cleans
- Non-acidic, non-abrasive formula won’t damage stone, grout or tile
- Helps protect factory finish
- Perfect for maintaining sealed polished stone
For use on:
Sealed, polished natural stone (such as granite, limestone, marble benchtops) made man stone tops (such as caesarstone) and non-traffic surfaces.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
- Not recommended on floor surfaces
- This product is not designed to restore a factory-like shine
- Not intended for use on unpolished stone or ceramic tile
Application of Stone Clean & Shine:
USE CHEMICAL-RESISTANT GLOVES, such as nitrile, when handling product. Read entire label before using. SHAKE WELL before using. Spray Stone Clean & Shine onto a manageable area of approximately 5 to 10 ft (0.5 M to 1 M). Immediately buff dry by hand with soft cotton cloth or absorbent paper towel.
Cleaning of equipment
Clean tools with water before material dries.
Check out our latest article about our other natural stone cleaning & maintenance offerings.
For our whole range of maintenance products, click here: stone sealers and cleaners