Where to Use
Internal & external porous tile, stone & concrete surfaces.
- Natural stones such as Travertine, Limestone, Marble, Bluestone, Sandstone, Granite & Slate
- Concrete & Clay Pavers
- Porcelain Tiles
Weather conditions, harsh cleaning methods using high-alkaline, acid or solvent-based cleaners will affect the long term performance of the sealer. Following the appropriate Spirit Guide relating to your substrate will ensure the very best protection.
Coverage will depend on the porosity of the substrate, temperature and method of application. Approximate coverage allows for 2 coats and is as follows:
- Concrete Pavers – 6-8 square metres per litre
- Sandstone, Limestone – 6-8 square metres per litre
- Terracotta, Clay Pavers, Slate – 8-10 square metres per litre
- Marble, Travertine, Granite – 10-12 square metres per litre
- Porcelain Tiles, Tessellated Tiles, Polished Stone/Porcelain – 12-15 square metres per litre