Where to Use Spirit Pre Seal
Internal and external porous tile, stone & concrete surfaces.
- Natural stones such as Sandstone, Travertine, Limestone & Marble
- Concrete & Clay Pavers
- Concrete floors
Where NOT to Use it
On Bluestone (for pre-sealing of Bluestone, contact Spirit for further advice)
Weather conditions, harsh cleaning methods using high-alkaline, acid or solvent-based cleaners will affect the long term performance of the sealer. Following the appropriate Spirit Pre Seal Guide relating to your substrate will ensure the very best protection.
Pre Seal Coverage
Coverage will depend on the porosity of the substrate, temperature & method of application. *When used for pre-sealing or as a grout release only 1 coat is required.
- Concrete Pavers – 6-8 square metres per litre
- Sandstone, Limestone – 6-8 metres per square litre
- Terracotta, Clay Pavers – 8-10 metres per square litre
- Marble, Travertine – 10-12 metres per square litre
*If dip-sealing is the preferred method, the above coverage rates should be halved for Spirit Pre Seal.*
For further information about this product, you can visit the Spirit Website.