Key Features of Aquashield
- Ideal for everyday use
- Non-acidic, non-abrasive formula won’t damage stone, grout or tile
- Cuts through grease, dirt, food and soap scum on tile, grout, chrome, glass, and laminates
- For use over any penetrating sealer
- Perfect for maintaining sealed stone & tile surfaces
For use on:
Use Aquashield on all Natural stone (such as granite, limestone, marble, slate, terrazzo, bluestone/basalt, and travertine), ceramic, porcelain, grout, quarry, Saltillo, terra-cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces, cement encaustic tiles and other water-safe surfaces.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surfaces
- This product should not be used to clean utensils, glassware, and dishes
- Not recommended for painted surfaces
Application of Product:
USE CHEMICAL-RESISTANT GLOVES when using Aquashield, such as nitrile, when handling the product. Read entire label before using. Household gloves should be worn during application. Spray directly on soiled area and wipe using a sponge or soft white cloth. For tough soils, wait several minutes before wiping. Heavy buildup may require scrubbing with a white nylon pad. To remove heavy buildup, including acrylic and wax floor finishes, use Aqua Mix® HeavyDuty Tile & Grout Cleaner.
Cleaning of equipment:
Clean tools with water before material dries.
Check out our latest article about our other natural stone cleaning & maintenance offerings.
For our whole range of maintenance products, click here: stone sealers and cleaners